Clarksville Neighborhood Advice

4 Replies

I am looking to get some rentals in the Clarksville, TN area and have found some decent listings. I am not too familiar with the neighborhoods close to downtown and need some advice on places that I should avoid for a first time investor. I have been analyzing properties daily for the last two weeks straight, I have a good idea on what the properties should sell for but I’m still unsure of which neighborhoods provide the best opportunity. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I can get you in touch with a broker   She has been there forever. She got many listings in that area contact me first as she is always busy. Sam

@Stephen R. Categorizing “good” areas is subjective and varies a lot from investor to investor, of course, but if you have any particular properties in mind I’d be happy to give you my opinion on if I would consider it an A, B, or C area and provide any additional insight I can. I’m a local Real Estate Investor and Broker here in Clarksville and definitely have strong opinions based on my experience as to what areas tend to have better or worse vacancy rates, appreciation, etc. Feel free to shoot me a colleague request/private message if I can help. 

Hi Stephen, 

I too am a Realtor and investor in Clarksville TN.  I would be happy to help you.  My contact info is in my profile.

Regards,
Ron 

I live in Clarksille. I invest in rentals and flips here and am an attorney here by trade.  I stay away from only a few neighborhoods, to include New Providence and a few areas within a stone's throw of downtown. Google a crime stats map and you pretty much see where the D Class properties are.  If I can help, let me know.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.