Looking for Property Management in the Marietta, Georgia Area

Looking for Property Management in the Marietta, Georgia Area

Rental Property Investor · Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 10 votes

Hi All,

I'm currently closing on 4/3 SFH in Marietta, Georgia (30066). I live in California and am looking for a property management company. Does anyone know of a property management company in this area that they would recommend?

Thanks!

Matt

1Reply
8 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 295 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Matthew Holland I am a local agent in the area and I work specifically with investors although I do not do property management. I will keep an ear open and also could shoot you some of the reference that I am aware of. 

  • Investor · Cleveland, GA · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 20 votes
    8y
    Take a look at My Rent Source out of Newnan. They service the 17 county area that makes up metro Atlanta. They just recently opened a 2nd location in Gwinnett county. They are doing a great job managing my properties. Also, you might want to check out Excalibur Homes LLC in Alpharetta. I've never used them but have heard positive feedback from other investors.
  • Real Estate Agent · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    @Matthew Holland

    Hello Matthew

    I live in Marietta GA. I have been in PM for 10 years. I have a wonderful team that I can refer you to. 

    I sent you a PM. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Best Regards Kimberly

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.