Networking in Pennsylvania-Scranton,Lehigh,Allentown,Philly,etc.

2 Replies

Hey everybody!  I’m up in northeast Pennsylvania and looking to network with like minded real estate investors.  I’m a newbie so any advice offered is greatly appreciated.  If you know of any meetups from the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area to Philly, Lehigh, Allentown, Easton, etc. I’d love to be involved.  Thanks for the help guys. 

Welcome to BP @John Richardson ! If you're looking in the Philly area I'd recommend our local REIA group DIG (Diversified Investor Group).

They have meetings all over the South Eastern PA region and I've met many great investors through the group, as well as gained a lot of knowledge from their speakers over the years.

https://digonline.org/

Hello John.  I'm from Scranton; live in Poconos; investing in Luzerne County.  I am a newbie also.  Should close soon on my first property (duplex) and I am networking with contractors and providers of all sorts.  I am looking for a management company also and welcome references. 
Please stay in touch. 

Originally posted by @John Richardson :

Hey everybody!  I’m up in northeast Pennsylvania and looking to network with like minded real estate investors.  I’m a newbie so any advice offered is greatly appreciated.  If you know of any meetups from the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area to Philly, Lehigh, Allentown, Easton, etc. I’d love to be involved.  Thanks for the help guys.