Jupiter/West Palm Beach Contractors Drywall Stucco Flooring Elec

3 Replies

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of any good drywall/stucco guys in the West Palm area.  I'm a big proponent of using sites like homeadvisor, thumbtack, porch, etc to find contractors, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a decent contractor to do drywall finishing or stucco a project that we're completing.  This is the one part of my team that I haven't tied down yet.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In addition to the sites I mentioned above, how do you go about finding good contractors?  I have also done the home depot method and hung out there in the morninng to make contacts, but what other methods are used to find contractors?  

Thank you

Good reliable contractors are tough to find especially around here where there's so much work. 

What type of project is it that you're completing?  Is it up in Jupiter or in West Palm Beach?

we have a garage conversion that we need stuccoed and 20 sheets that we need drywall finished.  The prices we were quoted were pretty outrageous so I'm trying to expand my network and get decent pricing....