Recommendation for Broker and Property Manager in Kansas City, MO

Recommendation for Broker and Property Manager in Kansas City, MO

Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

So thankful for a site like this to help out newbies to real estate investing! My husband and I are interested in starting our RE investment journey in Kansas City, MO. If you know any real estate agents and property management companies that are knowledgeable about that market, I would love to get in touch.

Thanks,

Stephanie

0Reply
48 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 82 votes
8y
My wife and I use KC Hone rental here in Kansas City. The owners names are Dan and Kaye. They manage over 1,000 properties and own 30 themselves. We will never use anyone else. If you talk to them let them know that you heard about them from me. They will take care of you.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 82 votes
    8y
    My wife and I use KC Hone rental here in Kansas City. The owners names are Dan and Kaye. They manage over 1,000 properties and own 30 themselves. We will never use anyone else. If you talk to them let them know that you heard about them from me. They will take care of you.
  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 82 votes
    8y
    Kc home rental not Kc hone(typo on my part, sorry!)
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thanks Jason, I will check them out!

  • Robin HunterPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Raymore, MO · Member since 2015 · 72 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    Hi Stephanie, I sent you a message. Hope to hear from you!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    I've heard good things about Voepel Property Management, although I haven't used them so I can't vouch for them. But they would at least be worth talking to.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    @Stephanie Baucke welcome! My wife and I are a team, we flip and are both agents. However, we are lazy and only stay North of the river. LOL. PM me where you are looking to invest and I can refer you to an agent. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Gig Harbor, WA · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 43 votes
    8y

    @Stephanie Baucke . .

    Currently, I'm with rent robin. Chris has been amazing so far. 

    We just left Plaid property management. The owner told me to have my husband call him when asked why one tenant hasn't paid for three months and I said I needed better communication. Everyone else that worked there was so great until then! I really liked them. 

    Anyways, if you plan on being the main point of contact with PM, I'd steer clear of them. 

    Good Luck! :) 

  • Wholesaler · Lansing, KS · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hi Stephanie,

    I am both an agent, investor and own a property management company.  My companies and staff would love to help you in your investment journey!  Let me know when you have time to chat!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.