Looking for BRRRR properties available in North Texas.

Looking for BRRRR properties available in North Texas.

Rental Property Investor · Bonham, TX · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I live in the North Texas area. I am looking for properties to rehab and rent in Fannin, Grayson, Lamar counties.  Does anyone know a good wholesaler in the area?

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 177 posts · 213 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed Are you looking for buyers? Or..?

  • Specialist · Denison, TX · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Conan Humphrey I just had a phone call with Josh Holland - young wholesaler in Sherman/Denison, Tx (Grayson Co). I can send you his contact info if you (now a year later) would like it!

    I came across this while searching BP for other members in the Grayson County area - if you’re still active in the area, I’d love to connect and hear what you have going on!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.