Looking to connected to pepe people in the Abilene tx area ..

Most Popular Reply

Ewa Beach, HI · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 3 votes
8y

Hi, I was born and raised in Abilene and I do all my investments there but I live in Hawaii. If need any help or references let me know.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Autumn RankinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bandera, TX · Member since 2017 · 148 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    @Ruben Martinez HI !!! We are moving up there next week. We would like to arrange a meet up so we can get to know local BP Fans! 

    Lets Connect

  • Ewa Beach, HI · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi, I was born and raised in Abilene and I do all my investments there but I live in Hawaii. If need any help or references let me know.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Andrew Smith I too was born and raised here. If you ever need any assistance let me know as well. How do you do all your property management from so far away ? Do you ever come down to visit ?
  • Ewa Beach, HI · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    My mother is covering property management until I move closer to home. I come and visit ever couple of years not near as much as my family would like but I dont see any of them rushing out to buy tickets. Lol

  • Autumn RankinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bandera, TX · Member since 2017 · 148 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    @Andrew Smith Hey!! I just left there 6 months ago. was stationed on Oahu at Tripler. 

  • Ewa Beach, HI · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Bethany Rankin you mean crippler? Lol

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.