New real estate investor in Chicago looking for experience

New real estate investor in Chicago looking for experience

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I'm a 24 year old looking to assist a real estate investor in the Chicagoland area. I am knowledgeable and have listened and taken notes on 100+ bigger pockets podcasts. I feel like now is the best time to jump into something.

1Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hey @Dylan Alcarese!  Glad to hear you're well-prepared and ready to start getting things moving.  I have had a single investment property for about 6 years now and am in the process of selling it to expand my portfolio a bit.  I'm not the most experienced, but have been through the ropes a bit and can definitely help if you have any questions.  Feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions or just want to chat!

  • Real Estate Agent · Forest Park, IL · Member since 2014 · 255 posts · 141 votes
    7y

    Hi Dylan- I have 21 rental units in Chicago on the west side. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat or if there is anything I can do to help!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Fred Goetz thank you! I've sent you a connection request, I look forward to talking with you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Joseph Konney thank you! I've sent you a connection request, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.