Looking for Minnesota and North Dakota multi-unit investors

Looking for Minnesota and North Dakota multi-unit investors

Real Estate Broker · Moorhead, MN · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 6 votes

I am based out of Fargo, ND and i am looking to put together a forum based around multi family units. 

1Reply
12 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2016 · 136 posts · 112 votes
    6y

    Nicholas - i am not your guy as I do SFH, maybe Jason W, Lee R with KW inspire or Steve Schaffer are about only connections I would suggest for you

  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    Nicholas,

    I am a multi family and mobile home park investor from Wisconsin, I currently own a few income properties in south eastern North Dakota. We are looking for 2 different types of assets, smaller mobile home parks on city utilities and 24 unit and bigger apartment buildings. Our first metric would a cap rate of 9%.We prefer value add opportunities. 

    I hope we can connect and further the discussion. 

    Jon

  • Rental Property Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Hi Everyone. I'm a southern MN investor looking to get into MF this year. I'd love a specific forum/group to discuss ideas and network. We own a duplex and several SFs. I'd love to get into an 8 - 20 unit this year.

  • Real Estate Broker · Moorhead, MN · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Trevor Parker I have a 12 unit, 15 unit and 24 unit that are all coming available.

  • Rental Property Investor · Dickinson, ND · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Nicholas same here sorry would not be able to help you as I also do sfh best of luck 

  • Bismarck, ND · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Nicholas - What is the smallest unit number that you work with? 4 units+? 

    I'm not your guy yet, but I am certainly very interested in the F-M area and will be keeping an eye on this forum. Thank you for starting it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.