Durham NC - Meetups? In town next week

9 Replies

Hey all - I just made my first investment in Durham and will be in town next week to walk it through and learn more about the area. I live in CA so It would be a great opportunity to meet with some of you local NC folks and network a bit. Anyone in the area know of any Meetups or perhaps a meeting over coffee ... Looking forward to building new relationships in the area. 

Hi Richard, I am in Durham, NC! There is an active REIA group here and we have Durham meetings. Also happy to grab coffee with you if you find yourself in Chapel Hill and can round up a couple of other RE investors too. I'd love to hear about your Durham purchase!

@Timothy McKinney.. Hi Timothy -- sorry I missed you while I was in Durham last week. I am very interested in talking shop with you and may need a GC for a couple of properties I have under contract in Durham. I will be back in the area next month and will reach out to you then ... Happy Holidays

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here