Votes |
Orlando, FL and Raleigh, NC markets for out of state BRRR’s

Ryan Judah
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Snoqualmie, WA
Posted Nov 20 2019, 22:38

Hi BP -

I currently live and invest in Washington State and recently finished David Greene's book on Long Distance Real Estate Investing. After my research I've landed on two markets to dig into and learn more about; Orlando FL and Raleigh NC. My goal is to network and learn more about each market, the areas where people want to live (or even better where the path of progress is headed), the types of construction, the current supply and demand (as it relates to buying distressed SFR / MF), strategies that are working to find these distressed properties (REO, wholesaler, 1/2 rehabbed, etc),how each market measures up to the 1% and 2% rule, successes in building a team, etc. If you, or people you know, are interested in networking and talking I greatly appreciate it. If you have a referral, I would also be grateful and take your recommendations there too.

My strategy to begin will be to acquire all cash, rehab, rent, refinance and keep doing it! Plan is to do at least 10 next year and get comfortable with that market and then buy into larger MF. I currently own an 8 unit and an SFR in Pierce/King county (Seattle area).

Thank you BP community!

Loading replies...