How to market both businesses.

4 Replies

Hello BP, I currently have a general contracting company and for the new year finally transitioned into my development company. Not sure if I should have 2 different websites, one for the contracting company and one for the development company? I plan on focusing majority of my time on the development side of the business but still want to be able to promote the contracting company on a smaller scale. Just looking for ways to incorporate both businesses the best way as possible. All input is appreciated. Thanks

@Marcus Ware  Don't go for two websites because there is no reason to. I see so many real estate people and contractors producing dozens of site just to talk abut one subject. Remember this..Google have one website..Yahoo have one website. Those companies are dong just find.

What you do is create a target locally website and build your online presence with business profiles, videos and great targets keyword content on your website. This is the way I would do it by having everything under one roof. Plus think about do a little seo also this is what will drive that website up the rankings locally.

Plus when do you plan on getting this site setup?

Definitely by spring@Antonio Coleman   Using the 1 website definitely makes sense. Thanks for the input.

I vote one website. I use to have 3 but i'm in the process into combining them into one. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here