Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Eduardo Cruz
Votes |
How to invest 20k in cash?

Eduardo Cruz
Posted Nov 1 2020, 11:10

Hi, Like the title says . How to invest 20k in cash?

I do just require some advice from someone already experienced in this industry as to how I should start this journey.

Let me give you the basics so you can best advise me on my situation...

Im 33 years old I’m from NWI Indiana I own a home so that mean I’m definitely going to need at least 20% down because this is not my first time buying a home unless I’m wrong here. I have saved hard and my capital is currently sitting at 20k.

My goal is to increase my cash flow ASAP as well as increase my portofolio size ASAP. I suppose you can say im looking to replace my wage ASAP as well as build up a large diverse portfolio in a short amount of time.

With a small starting capital I understand this may be difficult which is why im after advice on the best route to go down, baring in mind I am well aware of all the different strategies available I feel advice will help me make a further informed decision so i can plan and strategise effectively. Or should I go a different route instead with the 20k?

Please let me know what you think. Would investing the full 20k into investment properties be a better strategy baring in mind my goals?

Loading replies...