Gabriel Vasquez
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
How to pull my money out?

Gabriel Vasquez
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Dec 2 2022, 10:05

Hi Everyone, 

I am hoping find some advise on how I can pull my money out or use other credit card or heloc to replace my problem.

I bought my first rental property on November 14th 2022, I owner was willing to seller finance it to me. Therfore the finacing structure is as follows 

Sale Price: $223,000

Down payment: $30,000

Fianced: $193,000

Intrest: 4% 

Term: 15yrs 

Monthly Payment: ~$1,440

The Market Value of the rental is ~$285,000

I currently have a tenant in there paying $2,000 per month starting December 1st. They moved in on November 15th so I have recieved $2,000 (deposit) and $800 (prorated rent). My first payment to the owner is on Januray 2023. I used my credit card of a credit limit of $25k and $5k cash to pay for the down payment. Unfortantly, the credit card has a intrest APR of %18.99.

My question is: What can I do to get rid or lower the intrest of the credit card? 

Personal Background: I have W-2 job making ~$75K/yr. I currently have a primary home in which I have ~$90k in equity. I explored the option of getting a HELOC on my primary home but my debit to income ratio is above 50% therefore, I am struggling to get aproved for a HELOC. I also applied for another credit card with 0% intrest (for 18months) in hopes they will give me $25k in credit line but I have been getting denied. My other option that I want to explore is a business loan since I have wedding videography LLC business.

Thank you in advance!

Gabriel

Loading replies...