beginning investor looking for guidance to get started

3 Replies

Hello bigger pockets friends, I am located in Houston tx and really want to get started

Investing in real estate.  I realize that reading a book is one thing but getting guidance from 

Someone actually doing it is another.  I really would like to take an investor to lunch and hear live in person of the best way to get started.  If there are any takers out there I would be beyond appreciative.  Thanks in advance!!!!

Welcome Brandon to BP.  This is the best place on the web to learn quickly about real estate.  It's all going to depend on what your goals are and if you have money right now to invest or not.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on here or send me a private message.  Either way good luck to you.

Hey Brandon, welcome to BP. This site will be your best mentor and you have all the tools needed to grow as an investor and you will get tons of feedback on questions you post. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you,

Andres J

Hi @Brandon Destouet  !

Welcome to the forums and to the real estate investing community!  Feel free to drop me a line anytime I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.  

Take care!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here