Atlanta real estate agent

6 Replies

hello,

Does someone Knows an investor friendly real estate agent in atlanta, not efraid to work with non us citizen. I already own a georgia corp. having two single family homes. So I am a begginer.

Regards

@Jean Paul Rousseau

Are you looking to sale a house or all kinds of investing? I'm from ATL and although I am not an agent I may have several contacts that you are looking for?

Andrew

Bonjour Jean,

If you are looking to acquire more SFR homes, I am an agent and would be happy to talk with you.

@Jean Paul Rousseau Not sure what you need an Agent for, but if it is to sell your 2 SFH look no further, send me the details to my PM and I will give you a win-win cash offer, so you can save all selling cost. lol :-)

thank you for your answers,

In fact I am looking to buy a third house, if possible already rehabilitated

Good afternoon Jean Paul,

I am a licensed agent in Atlanta, Ga. I work for a Wholesale Brokerage called Networth Realty. I would like to assist you in locating your next investment home if you are still looking. We work with a lot of new investors and we consider ourselves a one stop shop brokerage. Please feel free to reach out if you are still interested. Thanks

Skylar I need some help what's you contact information

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.