Quick question - Marketing Strategy - What number would you use?

4 Replies

Hey guys,

I'm setting up a Google voice number and saw on a video that instead of having an actual number on bandit signs... say 508-123-4567 they used the idea of a word so in this case they used 508-123-SELL.  Unfortunately, there are no numbers available with the word SELL at the end but could get one for HELP.  Is HELP too strong, or do you guys think that's a good ending to a number.

If you have any other words or combinations, i'm all ears.

Kyle

PS... not sure if this was the right section to throw this question in but couldn't find another spot.

I think that "Help" could work quite nicely if it was part of the rest of your marketing message.  As in, "Facing foreclosure?  We can Help! 1-555-555-Help"

I agree... I think it depends on each sign/message that your using.

For example, 508-123-HELP may sound confusing on certain "We Buy Houses" bandit signs or a business card. I suppose you could set up that number either way, then decide when you want to spell out HELP or just write 508-123-4357.

Sure, that could work - aids in recall if they are trying to remember the # later.  Another alternative is just finding a good number with repeating digits that is easy to remember - not as easy to remember as words perhaps, but maybe easier to call at the time they see the sign (vs. trying to figure out numbers for letters.) 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.