BP's Rental Properties Calculator

3 Replies

I have my first deal under contract. And after meeting with a serious buy & hold investor who schooled me on presentation I realized I needed a more professional look in providing detailed cash flow analysis on a property. 

A light bulb went off. I went pro and now had access to the calculators. Why don't I plug in the numbers that I have and see how this thing works?

I'm not experienced so I don't have a point of reference but the calculator was unbelievably helpful! From the 5 year projections, to the break down of every expense imaginable, and it stuck to the 50% rule. This was super helpful. The numbers and the chart visual helps especially for those who are a visual learner (as such I). 

There's nothing like presenting this professional looking spreadsheet to investors versus a simple flyer.

Thanks for this valuable tool!

@Frantzces Lys  

I'm sure @Joshua Dorkin   and @Brandon Turner  will be happy to know that you're happy with how it works and looks! They spend a lot of time, and do a great deal of work to come up with functions that are helpful to investors[ and make doing deals easier. Welcome to BP! 

This is so great to hear @Frantzces Lys  ! This is exactly why we made them. Thanks so much for the great testimonial! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here