Whats next? The numbers make sense and the cap rate is reasonable

Whats next? The numbers make sense and the cap rate is reasonable

Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 398 posts · 156 votes

Hello BP fam. 

I have analyzed a deal from the front, back, north and south and the numbers make total  sense. Now in your Professional and Experienced opinion, how does one go about getting this deal funded? Im only looking to put down 3.5% closing cost and my credit is good around 700. However I can only produce about 20k on paper. 

 I will list the details below. If I forgot to add any thing please enlighten me to it. How would get this deal funded if this were you scenario?

State Property Assessment 189,400

Arv 200,000

purchase price 59k

closing 3.5

total rehab  100k

rehab and acquisition 162.5k

4 unit property, 6bd 4bth 3,232 sqft

monthly income  $2,900   annual $34,800

monthly expenses $2,060 annual $24,720

NOI $21,258

cap rate 11.88%

taxes 4,470

Total operating expenses:Mortgage expenses:
Vacancy:$174.00Repairs:$116.00
CapEx:$29.00Electricity:$75.00
Water:$50.00Insurance:$80.00
Management:$232.00P&I:$932.08
Property Taxes: 372.5
0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 251 posts · 123 votes
    11y

    Maybe someone else will pipe in but I would guess the only way you can even get close to that LTV is to go FHA owner occupied. With 20k income you could qualify if you don't have a lot of other debt. What you aren't going to be able to get is an extra $100k in rehab costs. Your income just won't support it. The only way I see it happening is with a partner. But hopefully someone else here will have a better idea.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.