Toledo Ohio

2 Replies

I am looking at a mobile  home park in Toledo. The address is:

18 city park avenue,Toledo Ohio  43609

This would be a major turn around. If anyone is close to there or knows about the neighborhood there I would appreciate an immediate reply and opinion.   

Also this may be a good one if someone has been wanting to get into the mobile home park business to come in as a partner of some kind. This will happen fast so no time to waste if your interested.

@Dennis Jayy that Park has been slowly going downhill for years. I think it's literally going downhill too as there is a lot of erosion towards the back of the park going down into a ravine. The neighborhood around it is about as bad as it gets. 

It is very close to downtown which is going through a revitalization, but it's separated from downtown by I-75 so I don't think that would help. 

I personally would love to see someone make this Park work as its a major eyesore, but it will be a very tough task.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the quick response.  It has just come on the market from a repo people and priced very attractive but it really needs a lot of work. They are asking 300 and willing to finance so it is attractive if the market will support it. Interesting when they let them go down for a long time what was the reasons for it.

Thanks again,

DDennis

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.