• Rental Property Investor
  • Lubbock, TX
Votes |
Lead calls with "3 million in Real Estate" 100% equity..HELP

Austin Hughes
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lubbock, TX
Posted Sep 24 2015, 14:21

I just posted another thread about my pipeline bursting like a fire hydrant.

Well, here's another one who just called me!

This guy has real estate in the prime rental area of town. Said he has  around $3 million in property throughout Lubbock, Texas, and from the list I got on ListSource, I know he has from 70-100% equity in his property (as that was my requirement).

None of his property is listed on the MLS, and he says he doesn't want to get rid of just one property. If he sells, he wants to sell a lot of them together.

No, I haven't negotiated the price or anything. When he called, I didn't remember what property was his (I sent out close to 100 letters in my last campaign.)

Essentially, there are a lot of options on what to do with this lead. I could get them under contract and assign them out as turn key investor properties. I could take them on myself with owner financing and manage the tenants. Obviously, the strategy depends on the property condition and current status, but just knowing he has at least 7 units in arguably the best rental area of town and $3 mil total elsewhere, I know there is potential for something to be done here.

I just don't know how to approach it. He knows I have no properties (oops) and I'm new (oops)...but I was just being honest with him. I believe that's the only way I'm going to grow my business as big as it can be.

So help me with some ideas people!

Loading replies...