I'm looking to find out whats the price range for properties in Homewood. I'm in the process of negotiating on a property that was sold for 200k about ten years ago. I'm trying to get an idea of what a home like this will investors pay. Any input and/or would be greatly appreciated as to what route I need to take next.
4-5 beds, 2.5 baths 1989sqft year:1970
Some improvements have been made since purchase
1) tile to 2 baths
2) new complete roofing approx 6 yrs ago
3) new furnance and AC approx 6 years ago
4) closed in garage and added space
5) new deck in back yard
The house does need some minor repairs,
1) some brick needs to be fixed along a small retaining wall
2) inside walls need minor repair and new paint
3) new carpet in 2 bedrooms
4) there is a old deck off the master bedroom that needs replaced or removed
@Don McCoy it's impossible to answer your question without knowing where the property is located. Feel free to send me a PM with more details and I'll give you my 2 cents. I'm a realtor and I invest in Homewood.