Where can you find the numbers for a deal analysis?

Where can you find the numbers for a deal analysis?

New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 0 votes

Hi guys, I am trying to work out some numbers for a few houses i found. What is the best way to get some accurate numbers to do a deal analysis? The numbers I am mainly concerned with are the expenses such a taxes, insurance, garbage collection, vacancy rate, etc. I would like to do this before I go take a look at the house and dive deeper. Thanks for the help.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Patrick LiskaPro Member
    Investor · Verona, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    10y

    your realtor should be able to give you those answers. If you don't have a realtor, try calling one in the area they may help you out. mention the area you are looking at, the town, you may get some investors here that are familiar with the area and may help you out. as far as taxes you can usually find that on zillow, trulia or realtor.com.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.