• Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Consultanting?

Paul Parker
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Posted Feb 8 2018, 19:45

Has anyone here sought service and advice from any Real Estate Consulting Firms for personal or business real estate investing?

Im considering it because I'm looking for insight from experiences professionals on how to structure different deals and expand and grow my real estate business. I have tried the organic approach to building relationships with experienced investors in my area through real estate meeting and events with no real success cause to be honest  I'm an introvert and Im not that good at networking.... I know its a must so I make a effort to do so but it doesnt come natural for me and the actions behind it feels forced so I always feel out of place at REmeets. At this point I rather just pay a experienced person or firm to hands on share their knowledge and resources with me to help me and my business grow than to go through the mentally draining process of trying to find a knowledgeable and experienced investor to take a liking to me and be willing to help me. Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Loading replies...