28 property portfolio for sale in Denver

28 property portfolio for sale in Denver

Real Estate Agent · KS · Member since 2017 · 157 posts · 71 votes

A member of my investment team lead me on to this off market deal today. A client of her property management company is looking to sell their portfolio of 28 rental properties and would rather sell them all together than individually. At current price I would need about $1.8 million to close. I would like to come up with an offer but of course would need to team up and raise the capital first. I am looking for input and advice and would love to hear your thoughts. Attached is a link to a few of the overall numbers I have regarding rents and expenses.

click here

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

Have you comped them out to see if there is room to wholetail?

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    How are going to finance it?

  • Real Estate Agent · KS · Member since 2017 · 157 posts · 71 votes
    8y
    I do not know how I am going to finance it at this point. Most likely try to team up with someone who has experience.
  • Real Estate Investor/Broker · Irving, TX · Member since 2015 · 520 posts · 263 votes
    8y
    This is a 7.5% gross yield at current rents... that's like a 4% net yield most likely. You can't even borrow for less than 4%. Sounds like a horrible deal to me for a beginner and syndicator. Might make sense if you're HNW who needs to place money for the long term with 60-65% leverage... and banking of future appreciation with Denver growth.
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Have you comped them out to see if there is room to wholetail?

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 41 posts · 21 votes
    8y
    Dustin, I actually have been inside all of these properties. We were approached last month about this portfolio. Spent a few weeks doing the UW on it. Feel free to pm me and I can let you know what we found. We passed on it because they wouldn’t come off their price enough
  • Real Estate Agent · KS · Member since 2017 · 157 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    @Matt M. Wholetailing may be the best option if the numbers don't work out.

    @Alex Johnson Will do! Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.