28 property portfolio for sale in Denver

6 Replies

A member of my investment team lead me on to this off market deal today. A client of her property management company is looking to sell their portfolio of 28 rental properties and would rather sell them all together than individually. At current price I would need about $1.8 million to close. I would like to come up with an offer but of course would need to team up and raise the capital first. I am looking for input and advice and would love to hear your thoughts. Attached is a link to a few of the overall numbers I have regarding rents and expenses.

click here

How are going to finance it?

I do not know how I am going to finance it at this point. Most likely try to team up with someone who has experience.

This is a 7.5% gross yield at current rents... that's like a 4% net yield most likely. You can't even borrow for less than 4%. Sounds like a horrible deal to me for a beginner and syndicator. Might make sense if you're HNW who needs to place money for the long term with 60-65% leverage... and banking of future appreciation with Denver growth.

Have you comped them out to see if there is room to wholetail?

Dustin, I actually have been inside all of these properties. We were approached last month about this portfolio. Spent a few weeks doing the UW on it. Feel free to pm me and I can let you know what we found. We passed on it because they wouldn’t come off their price enough

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here