[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Flipper/Rehabber · Aurora, CO · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.  This is a potential deal I received from a wholesaler.  In playing with the numbers I see a huge difference in what is asking price ($199,999.00) is and what my max offer should be. Am I doing something wrong or is the wholesaler asking for to much?

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • NY · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi Andrew,

    One other small point: Please be sure to consider the new tax law and its effects on real estate transactions. A lot of the calculations I have seen have not yet taken into account how tax law changes will affect their bottom line. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Aurora, CO · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Thanks Ryan, I hadn't considered the new tax law, I was more concerned with the purchase price.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.