[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Lacey, WA · Member since 2013 · 52 posts · 4 votes

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.


Hi all, I'm interested in feedback on this duplex.  Their asking price is quite a bit higher than what is in the report, but that was the purchase price I found that made the numbers work.  Is there anything else I should be looking at?

If anyone is knowledgeable about Arizona, I'd also be curious is $1800/month rent is at a normal level for a 2bd/2bath unit in a duplex.  Per rentometer, it should be fine, but I'd like to get a feel from someone in the know.

Thanks

Scott

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.