Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Chris Phillips
Votes |
My 1st Deal direction I should go from here?

Chris Phillips
Posted Feb 14 2020, 05:24

Hello All,

I have a quick question about my first deal. It is a deal that literally fell in my lap. But long story short, I am a signature away from it being under contract. House is in GA, although I live in AL. A previously married couple still have this house in their name and simply put, they need it sold. It’s only 10 years old, just outside Atlanta. Neighborhood has a pond, walking trails, clubhouse, etc. ALL of the homes in this 10-15 year old neighborhood have sold for 280k-325k. I will have this home under contract for 175k, the balance plus 15-20k which is what they are willing to walk away with. It needs NO work done at all. I have wholesaled twice last year. Worst case scenario I will do the same with this one, but I want to use this deal as the first real deal to dive into real estate investing, so maybe to keep this one as a rental. Maybe partner with a hard money company to establish a relationship with them, etc. But since I ran across this site I figured I’d ask you guys? What do you guys think? I’d rather go in the direction that will be as little out of pocket for me. Not because of lack of capital either. Just my preference. Thanks.

Loading replies...