Votes
Ramiro Morales Jr
  • Laredo, TX
Votes |
Advice for possible first time deal

Ramiro Morales Jr
  • Laredo, TX
Posted Jan 25 2013, 14:43

I know this is my first post but I have been lurking for a while now. I am just looking for some advice for a first time purchase. The possible deal was brought to my grandmother. It is an estate and the daughter has been trying to sell for a year. She wants 50k and owes 7k in taxes and needs it gone ASAP. The property assessor site states the property of two lots 5750 and 5963 sqrft. The house and other small storage buildings look in rough shape. Just from driving by I wouldnt want to offer more than 40k, thinking 30-35k. We meet with the seller tomorrow and she is more than highly motivated due to trying to move up our meeting a couple of times. Wanting to fix the house a bit to rent till the funds our feasable to create a multifamily home or 4 unit apartment on that property. Just a bit lost and looking for advice on what to look into, search for, and if I am thinking on the right track. I know I need to learn a lot more before pulling the trigger and started reading some books. Juggling with work, school and this but I have help. I know this is not as informative as most post are but just wanted advice in a good direction to start researching.

Loading replies...