Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Stan Williams
  • Contractor
  • Garland, TX
Votes |
[Calc Review] An actual deal that I need direction to pursue.

Stan Williams
  • Contractor
  • Garland, TX
Posted Jun 1 2020, 15:29

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

This deal was stumbled upon while i was providing a separate estimate for his trees.

I have a potential investor/ mentor who is willing to pursue this deal. I like the guy and don't want to waste his time.

I would like to learn by observing the entire purchase/rehab/refinance/rent process, but he is strictly a flipper. Which is fine, but he doesn't share the same desired out come as I do. In his opinion $161,000 is a deal but $165,000 is marginal? I guess if I was flipping then anything less than $50,000 profit may not be worth it.

From a rental perspective I would think that all in at a final cost of $200,000 and having $50,000-$60,000 in equity would be pretty good.

The area where the house is at is in a great location and would easily /quickly rent for $1800 a month. My goal would be to pay the loan down as an investment, I'm not needing immediate cash flow. 

Any Ideas? I don't have any experience with the process. What would be the best way to pursue this and make it worth it for all parties involved. I don't want free help, but I don't want to leave any potential experience/cash on the table.

- Thanks!

Loading replies...