[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

New to Real Estate · Rogers, MN · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 8 votes

I've been pretty conservative with the numbers; income lower and expenses higher.

This is in a class B neighborhood.
Median income $43k
Owner Occupied 54%
Population 25k
Property Tax Rate 1.38%

There is another property within the same neighborhood just a block away
of this one that was listed on realtor.com for 115k so I set the ARV
for 115k as well.

I'm new and to me this looks like a so-so deal and so I'd like to know if anyone more experienced thinks this is a good deal? Are there any experienced investors, hard money lenders who can tell me if this is a good deal?

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.