• Residential Landlord
  • Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Newbie needing advice

John Thies
  • Residential Landlord
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Sep 4 2013, 10:47

Needing advice: I am a newbie and have some questions. Please advice. I have, I believe an opportunity to make a move into my Realestate Investing! I have come across a random fried of the family whose in dier straights and looking to off her house for a good deal. $15000. Comps show will need a little fixing up but could go in the 65-80 range. My initial thought were to B&H and rent but would I be smart to entertain idea of fix and flip make some $$$ and reinvest? My long term REI goal is to build slow and steady my porfolio so in 20yrs my current income is coming in passively! Again I'm a newbie and still working specifics out but feel like get very very specific might pigeon hole me but ya get the point I hope.

This house is not on market yet but they are very very much so entertaining the idea. My question is should they choose to except the $15000 which is looking 70%possible guessing what needs or should happen beforeoffer is finalized? Does this have to be posted on the market or is there a way to keep it off the market? Other than conventional loan orther options are? I have good equity in my personal property??? Please help I'm very interested to learn more. If needing more specifics please let me know

Comment · less than a minute ago

Loading replies...