House Hacking a 4plex

House Hacking a 4plex

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there looking for some help with a situation I'm going to come across soon, what happens when you purchase a multi family unit that has full occupancy? I'm trying to purchase a 4plex, the realtor has stated that there are tenants in all units with lease agreements that wont end for another 8/9 moths. Now due to my loan which would be FHA I was under the impression that I would have to live in one of the units and if I decided to not actually move in to the property, I could not rent out all 4 units at once until a year after I purchased the property?

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.