RE Managers Handing down sizing of staff and expenses?

RE Managers Handing down sizing of staff and expenses?

Investor · TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote

With a recession looming and sizing a lean organization..

How are you'all handling the situation! Like what are you keen on downsizing, reducing costs, canceling contracts..
Are you looking at pay cuts, asking for a reduction on the monthly bills, restructuring the recurring property costs? etc

I have cut down on a lot of support staff, IT server costs, halted any new projects, working with the maintenance team to restructure their contract and possible cost reduction on what I can get hold of. We managing RE investments with our partner in PA.

What should I look at? as managers of family units (to stay lean and whether this out)

0Reply
10 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.