• Albuquerque, NM
Votes |
Expanding in different areas of the 50 states

Earl Louis
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Posted Apr 26 2016, 12:31

Any investors

How would I go about doing deals and locations in other areas other than my 505? I was thinking of becoming a PRO member would this be a good start for me? Also and willing to work with other investors who are different locations.

User Stats

Votes
Lelith Walker
  • Investor
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New York City, NY
Replied Apr 26 2016, 21:36

Couple of options

1. Use a turnkey company. I know people who invested with Strongbrook, Jason Hartmann(sp) and Memphis Invest that are quite happy. I like what Ann Arbor REIA has too. There are others that I have run across but do not know too good.

2. Get a mentor that invests in the cities you want and speak to them.  If you volunteer some time with them that would be good too.  Some of them may be in your local real estate groups.

3. Find a local investor to partner with.   You can check it out right here on biggerpockets or http://www.anysizedeals.com has a list of people who want to partner in various areas.  You could also go on a business trip visiting the real estate meetups or local reia and meet people there.  You will have to check these people out on your own.  I would definitely get a lawyer to validate whatever agreement that you form.  You can trust everybody including those with a title.

4. Crowdfunding and sourcing websites are another way.

User Stats

Votes
Earl Louis
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Albuquerque, NM
Replied Apr 26 2016, 21:39

Thank you very much for the info lelith walker 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.