• Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Business cards should we have two or one

Jonathan Jackson
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Mar 7 2017, 12:43
Hey guys, at the moment I'm working on my business cards to start my company which involves wholesaling. My question is before I start going to local meet up groups to network should I focus on multiple cards for both distress sellers and buyers, or should I just have one business card because I'm not sure if buyers would really pay attention to business cards from investors when their main focus is just getting good deal from you besides your contact information..just wondering if it's important..

User Stats

Votes
Sandra Willford
  • Contractor
  • Toledo, OH
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Toledo, OH
Replied Mar 7 2017, 13:43

I've always believed that business cards are a transactional item. Meaning they aren't something we just stick on a poster board in the local coffee shop. That's what posters and postcards are for. With that being said, business cards should be handed to someone. People remember relationships, not cards. The business card just becomes a reference for them in the future. Following that logic, unless you have two separate businesses for your buyers and sellers, I would work on a business card that has one single and simple unified message. Hope that helps, that's just my two cents worth.

User Stats

Votes
Adrien S.
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Griffith, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Griffith, IN
Replied Mar 7 2017, 14:14

I use 2 with separate numbers so I know if a buyer is calling or a seller is calling. My business card are simple because people don't hang them on the fridge like they used to. They put your number in their phone if they want to save it. Don't spend more than 20mins working on your business card. 

Prestige Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes