Votes
Antoine V.
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Bandit sign or mail campaign

Antoine V.
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Apr 1 2018, 13:22

So I am kind of looking for my next investment. To be more specific looking for another townhouse close to my other one. I was thinking of putting out bandit signs to see if I can score one for as cheap as I found the last (got lucky and saw a listing). My realtor also suggested I put out mailers which would cost me a lot more however, I do not want to deal with the angry calls that I might get from them but I also do not want to miss out. Thoughts?

User Stats

Votes
Adrien S.
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Griffith, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Griffith, IN
Replied Apr 1 2018, 13:25

if you want a deal, do the mail and suck it up when it comes to angry calls. Bandit signs get junk leads and usually are not ordinance friendly with the towns. If you write the letter correctly, you won’t get angry calls. In the letter, mention you just purchased a townhome in that area and want to buy another. Shouldn’t get angry calls. 

Prestige Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Antoine V.
  • Tucson, AZ
Votes |
  • Tucson, AZ
Replied Apr 1 2018, 13:49

Is there a nice way of saying that I don't want a fixed up one; basically I want a fixer upper

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes