Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes

Seeking Investor in West Michigan

Ryan Dosenberry
Posted Sep 22 2018, 06:47

Newbie here, about to get my license with a broker and begin my adventure. Don't have many credentials other than renovating a condo in Chicago and selling it for profit. Will have MLS access and already network with some good contractors. Looking to start having conversations with investors to fund fix-n-flip deals.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Harrell
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Valparaiso, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Valparaiso, IN
Replied Sep 22 2018, 20:16

Hi Ryan, 

I highly recommend Josi Van Horn out of Beacon Sotheby's in Holland, Michigan. Very knowledgeable and a great resource. I'm in the process of getting my license in Indiana and would love to be a resource if you're looking there, I grew up in the LaPorte area and now live in Valparaiso. Hope this info can serve you well. Good Luck!

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Dosenberry
Replied Sep 23 2018, 05:59

Thanks Andrew!  Is Josi the broker for Beacon?  I am still in the process of interviewing broker's to find the best fit for me.  But also hoping to expand my network and find investors to partner with.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Harrell
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Valparaiso, IN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Valparaiso, IN
Replied Sep 23 2018, 07:29

Yes, she’s a Broker with Beacon. Top notch. 

I’ll keep my eye out for investors as many people in Chicago have or look to have investments across the Lake. There’s a huge market over there that’s being (has been too) underserved. 

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Kuja
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Holland MI
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Holland MI
Replied Oct 10 2018, 13:04

@Ryan Dosenberry I am an investor in Holland and Grand Rapids. Let's connect sometime.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Dosenberry
Replied Oct 11 2018, 06:54

@Ryan Kuja Sounds good to me!