Toronto, ON

4 Replies

Torontonians and GTAers – I want to connect. I specialize in marketing and client acquisition and am currently helping out realtors, trades people and others in the field. While I want to hear from everyone on the forum, I do think there's a lot to be said for that neighbourly connection. I'm based out of Toronto and if any of you want to pick my brains in terms of marketing and client acquisition, just say the word!

Also, if you know of any networking events in the area please let me know as I'm always trying to broaden my business circle.

Hi @Daniela Costa  . Would love to know more about what you do. Also are investing in real estate right now? Let's connect. We are also trying to put together a meet.up in Toronto (sep/oct) with folks through BP. Cheers!

My next  Meetup is scheduled for Sept 17th,,, 

Two amazing speakers, coming to share. April Stewart who is a Paralegal that specializes in the Landlord Tenant Board. Her nickname is "The Terminator". 

Also Jules Mackenzie will be sharing about his experience investing in Barrie / Orillia for the past ten years. 

Sept 17th, 7:00 pm 

Newmarket Holiday Inn

100 Pony Dr. 

You can RSVP here. 

http://www.meetup.com/York-Region-Real-Estate-Investors-Group/events/191681572/

You can also check out my website for more info (found in my signature link)

Hi @Ajay Kahlon  

I'll send you a message so that you can tell me more about that meetup. No, I'm not investing in real estate right now but that's always an interesting conversation to have.

As for your other question, I work for a startup (www.needls.com) that's all about using social media to land clients for independent professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners. Our users receive leads in real time using industry-related keywords. Right now we're working on building up our membership so we're focusing on free accounts. We expect to officially launch in about a week's time.

Check out our Facebook page and let me know if this is something that you think could be useful: https://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialNeedlsPage

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.