WELCOME ME TO BIGGERPOCKETS!!

4 Replies

Hey everyone, looking to connect with Like-Minds, who are just starting out or have been in the business for a long time. 

After carefully and strategically placing myself in US and Canadian markets I could use some advice from people in those respective areas, as I don't claim to be an expert at all. Still learning! Aren't we all?

Let's connect. 

Let's all throw a party! WHOOOOO!

@Rob Cee ,

I believe I just found your long lost twin brother.  :0)

Welcome to Biggerpockets Rob.  You have a great free on-line real estate resource.  the information on this site can be overwhelming, but there is no reason to feel information overload. Just treat it like a buffet. Absorb what you can. The rest may not apply now. Learning is progressive. It builds on itself step by step. By the time you realized it, you have mastered all trades of real estate. Did I make it sound so easy? :0)

Real estate is a very rewarding endeavor.  However, it's not all colors and roses.  The path is filled with thorns.  Just a word of cautious.  We human tend to take the path of least resistance. When we realized that the grass is likely not greener on the other side, the damage has been done so tread carefully.  As Master Oogway said "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Best of luck.

Welcome to the BP community @Rob Cee !  Glad to have your enthusiasm and thanks for sharing!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.