Would like to connect with Winnipeg investors.

Would like to connect with Winnipeg investors.

Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hi.

My wife and I live in Vancouver British Columbia. We hope to get into small multi-family (less than four units), for buy, (possibly rehab), and hold. We are mostly priced out of our local market so we are exploring the idea of investing in another city. Winnipeg has captured our attention as a possible option; we will be visiting for an extended weekend (Oct 21-24 2017). Would love to connect with anyone who has experience with duplexes to fourplexes in Winnipeg!


Thanks!

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 5 votes
9y

Hi Dan let me know if you need help . I am a local investor and have Duplexes , if you are looking forward to doing a Joint Venture i can help and would be interested as well as i have a great team here

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    Hi Daan Murray, welcome to Winnipeg. I only have a primary residence and like everyone else on BP, I would also like to increase my REI experience. If you would like company as you meet with REIs in Winnipeg, I would like to join you and learn more about the Multifamily market here.

    Additionally, if you would like someone to check up on your properties or manage them, I would be happy to do so.

    Let me know if you would like to connect. I wish you the best of luck.

  • Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Chibuzor Alumba! We will be attending the investor conference put on by Truly Invested and hope to tour through a few neighbourhoods to get a better feel for the city. 

    I will keep you posted on my plans for Winnipeg that weekend.

  • Investor · Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi Dan let me know if you need help . I am a local investor and have Duplexes , if you are looking forward to doing a Joint Venture i can help and would be interested as well as i have a great team here

  • Vancouver, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am just sitting in the Winnipeg airport waiting for my return flight to Vancouver. My wife and I had a pretty busy weekend in town. Two days in the conference learning concepts and strategies for real estate investing. Two days exploring the city, primarily driving around the West End.

    We are still considering whether the Winnipeg market is right for us but will stay in touch as we make progress.

    @Gautam Sharma, please feel free to send us any information about what you do.

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi Daan were you at the Winnipeg Investors conference ? I was there too anyways i will send a detailed email on what i do whats your email address ?

  • Winnipeg, Manitoba · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    hey! I'm New to this real estate game. I have 2 duplexes rented out and looking for a 3rd for this year. Looking for some people to connect with ! 

    Thx!

  • Investor · Saskatchewan , Saskatchewan · Member since 2017 · 311 posts · 233 votes
    8y
    Daan, consider Saskatchewan also if you’re looking at the prairies.. much better RTA and currently it’s a heck of a buying time. I grabbed 3 more units last year and am hoping to pick up 4 more in 2018. One word of caution: take the latest CMHC reports for anything prairies (MB -> AB) with a heap of salt. They were far outside anything I would consider “accurate”. If you want to chat more just message me and I’ll make some time to answer questions. Cheers
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi, Daan. Would you please share the information of the conference you join? I will move to the city and am clueless. Also, how do you deal with regulation differences between provinces?

    Cheers

  • Rental Property Investor · Winnipeg, MB · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Gautam Sharma hi Gautam I am just starting out and would love to connect with you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.