• Vancouver, BC
Votes |
Vancouver area flipper looking for good RE agent

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Vancouver, BC
Posted Oct 31 2017, 13:44

Hi folks,

My partner and I have done a couple of flips and are looking to expand our operations. We're interested in doing more townhouses and condos (strictly because of affordability).  We've done most of the work ourselves to this point and have gained a good amount of knowledge as a result.

Obviously the market in the Vancouver area is white hot right now and competition is intense.  As a result, we're looking to expand the neighbourhoods in which we're searching and even the type of properties we'd consider. Heck, we've even discussed moving  east or going down south to try and get more deals and make use of the money we've earned.

I'm curious if there's anyone in this community that knows of a good agent in the Vancouver area or have an idea of an area to investigate? My main focus is to talk to more people in the community and attempt to grow my pipeline of deals as much as possible. I feel that the more good agents that I talk to, the more likely I am to have a steady stream of opportunities.

I'm aware it's a fairly broad question but I'm kind of throwing it out there as a way to foster discussion and perhaps meet some new people, partners, and projects

Cheers,

Cameron

Loading replies...