Looking for lawer and accountant - That have worked with Canadian

Looking for lawer and accountant - That have worked with Canadian

Investor · Ohio & Florida · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 6 votes
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a good lawyer and a good accountant that understand and currently take care of Canadian's who are investing in the USA. I am currently working with two others that very much so understand Canadian and US a taxes and ensure that I do not get double taxed etc. I found them through another connection but I find they respond very slowly. I'm looking for a true professional that I can rely on that is not trying to take advantage and would like to build a relationship. I also have used my current lawyer to set up my corporations and LLCs as needed. Right now I would like to change my corporation's address from my Canadian address to a USA address so that I can build USA credit with no attachment to Canada at all. Bigger pockets has been very helpful for me in the past and I thought I would reach out here as I know many skilled individuals hang out here. Thanks Nathanael
0Reply
30 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2016 · 224 posts · 142 votes
    8y
    George Dube and Peter Cuttini both CPA that work together across both borders.
  • Sunnyvale, CALIFORNIA (CA) · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi thomas where are they located thx Tom

  • Investor · Ohio & Florida · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Thanks Thomas Lorini Do you have a contact number or email you could share please.
  • Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2016 · 224 posts · 142 votes
    8y

    Sure but BP doesn’t allow us to post phone numbers....a quick google search of their names you can find their website, they merged with the BDO.  

  • Accountant · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 12 votes
    8y
    @Nathanael Cotterell Hi Nathanael, If your still looking for a cross border tax accountant feel free to send me a message as I may be able to help out.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.