Skip to content
Canadian Real Estate

User Stats

Votes

BRRRR a Multi Family property

Posted Nov 24 2020, 10:28

Hey hey hey,

This forum has been an absolute blessing to my growth in the Real Estate game. Kudos to everyone who actively participates in this community, your efforts will be rewarded.

With that said, I'm back with and getting ready to make a move before the year is over. Specifically, I am eyeing some multi-family opportunities in and around Toronto, ON and have a few questions.

1) Anyone here have any luck BRRRR'ing in general, in the Toronto, ON market?

2) Has anyone here ever BRRRR'd a multi-family property? (Context: I've seen mostly people talking about BRRRR'ing smaller single family homes).

3) Any other optimal markets in Ontario to consider for BRRRR'ing multi-family properties?

--

As mentioned in my previous post, I am looking to put $200k to work on a $1mm multi-family property in Ontario. Being from Toronto I'd like to be able to visit the property so the furthest I'd go is 2 hours outside of the city MAX. 

Essentially looking to buy a multi-family property, fix it up, increase rents, refinance it, and repeat, looking to hear your thoughts on the above questions and this idea in general.

--

Thanks so much!

With much gratitude. 

Loading replies...