• Ontario, Canada
Votes |
Start of real estate investing journey

Joe Brown
  • New to Real Estate
  • Ontario, Canada
Posted Aug 16 2021, 17:24

Hi everyone!

Joe, Here! In the past 2 months, I've found real estate investing to be a new passion that I want to become a reality. A bit about me, I'm in my mid-20s, in IT for a large corporation (love my career path and job), gym addict (no seriously, I'm addicted.. I workout 6 times a week haha), optimistic individual and looking to have enough cash flow to cover my lifestyle/expenses through real estate investing. I'm spending a lot of time every day learning as much as possible through biggerpockets, youtube, books, analyzing deals, etc, and currently projecting to jump into the market at the beginning of 2022. My interests are in the multifamily sector (duplex/triplex mainly) in the Waterloo region (Waterloo-Kitchener-Cambridge), Guelph, Oshawa, and Woodstock as the market in these areas seems to have untapped potential, that needs light-medium rehab, with a 10% cash on cash return (this can vary).

I'm obsessed with learning and would greatly appreciate any guidance/mentorship, references to real estate agents/brokers, mortgage agents, attorneies, and accountants to start a team and push on my first venture in real estate investing because I truly feel and as studies show this is how you get wealthy. And in all honestly, that's what I'm striving for to in turn help my family, friends, and myself become financially free and break the rat race cycle starting with my generation.

Lastly, even if you aren't from Canada, Ontario I would still love to speak with any of you as this platform has so many unique walks of life that I'd love to hear from (BP videos are great but getting live feedback is always better).

Thank you in advance.

Joe

Loading replies...