• Banker
  • Nationwide
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Replied Dec 23 2023, 10:17

Joanna,

Looks like you are in Florida so you are in luck, Florida offers Home Town Heroes and if you are working in Florida as an MA you qualify for 100% financing. I am in Florida as well in Pinellas County and now is a great time to start looking rates are dropping and home prices in some areas have come down from sitting on MLS from 2023 going into 2024.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Postell
Lender
Pro Member
#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Dec 23 2023, 10:23

@Joanna Miller we usually get our lenders from our real estate agent.  They usually have a good network of lenders with different products. I see you have a good response above already, but have you spoken with your realtor about this yet?

Guaranteed Rate Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John Karg
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Dec 23 2023, 10:48

Hi Joanna, 

There are plenty of programs for first-time homebuyers, including many with low down payments like 3% and some even offering 0% down. Your eligibility for different programs just depends on your income and other factors. Feel free to reach out with any questions! 

John 

User Stats

Votes
Joanna Miller
Votes |
Replied Jan 12 2024, 20:12
Quote from @John Karg:

Hi Joanna, 

There are plenty of programs for first-time homebuyers, including many with low down payments like 3% and some even offering 0% down. Your eligibility for different programs just depends on your income and other factors. Feel free to reach out with any questions! 

John 

When can I give you a call? About the program 

User Stats

Votes
Joanna Miller
Votes |
Replied Jan 12 2024, 20:18
Quote from @Jason Wray:

Joanna,

Looks like you are in Florida so you are in luck, Florida offers Home Town Heroes and if you are working in Florida as an MA you qualify for 100% financing. I am in Florida as well in Pinellas County and now is a great time to start looking rates are dropping and home prices in some areas have come down from sitting on MLS from 2023 going into 2024.

@Jason Wray

when can I give you a call?

User Stats

Votes
John Karg
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Jan 13 2024, 19:24
Quote from @Joanna Miller:
Quote from @John Karg:

Hi Joanna, 

John 

When can I give you a call? About the program 

Hi Joanna, you can give me a call anytime--my phone number is in my signature. 

John