Votes
Jonathan Rice
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
Real Estate License

Jonathan Rice
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted Dec 17 2013, 10:53

I read these forums almost daily. The education I've received here is amazing and the fact it's free makes it a Godsend. Anyways, my true passion is real estate investing. It's the only thing that interests me in terms of a career but having the necessary funds is a major obstacle for me. Wholesaling is something I studied for a few months but the legality of it just worries me. I just moved to the Nashville, TN area from Arkansas. In Arkansas I called several title companies and attorney's & they seemed dumbfounded when I mentioned the word wholesaling. I've read mixed reviews on here and getting in trouble with the law is not something I want to do, especially if it's being sued for thousands of dollars...something I cannot afford. Anyways, I'm really thinking about getting a real estate license for further education, making some contacts, getting my feet wet in the industry, & possibly get a real estate investing career going. Is this a good path for my situation? Or is this just wishful thinking that I can do those things with a real estate license?

Loading replies...