Foreclosure.com

4 Replies

Does anyone use Foreclosure.com? Is it worth the fee? Are they free or better ways to get the same information?

I find the same info in my MLS. Most Realtors can set you up in their MLS system for automatic search-and-email updates. Now, some MLS don't allow the Realtors to search specifically for REOs though.

You need to find a good Realtor to work with anyway as your Buyer's Agent.  Most of the time this is a free service to you.

Thanks Bryan, we actually went the route of my wife being a realtor, as you mentioned her mls doesn’t alert for foreclosures, only short sales. I’ll focus on finding another way through her brokerage to source the foreclosures versus paying. Appreciate the prompt response

Hi @Noah Swank were you able to find any other creative ways to find (pre-) foreclosures?

Originally posted by @Bryan L. :

I find the same info in my MLS. Most Realtors can set you up in their MLS system for automatic search-and-email updates. Now, some MLS don't allow the Realtors to search specifically for REOs though.

You need to find a good Realtor to work with anyway as your Buyer's Agent.  Most of the time this is a free service to you.

Bryan - side question to your answer. Why don't some MLS allow Realtors to search for REOs? Just varies by MLS? (Which varies by region, correct?)