123Landlord.com or another system ??

7 Replies

any feed back on a system ? i have 5 sfh and looking to get up to around 20-25 sfh. buy and hold collecting rent & manage them myself. plaes advise 

sorry please advise

I've seen a presentation by the Mr. Landlord guy.  Seemed very knowledgeable and appeared to have some reasonable systems in place, especially for lower-income tenants and larger muti-family units.

Don't know how much he charges, so I can't comment on the value, but he does seem legitimate and experienced.

thanks , were did you find the video? 

Originally posted by @Thomas Haskell :

thanks , were did you find the video? 

It was in person at a conference last year...

I tried a good amount of PM software.

I settled for 123Landlord.com. The thing that I found clunky with the rest of them was: You need Work orders and track what gets paid for what property and what tenant, expenses bills and so on. Open work orders, in-progress orders, advances made to contractors. yes this last one is BIG, you always pay 50% down say and the rest on delivery. I couldn't find a system that was handling all this stuff so nice. Plus the price to start with few units is two Starbucks per month :)

What do you like and what else do you dislike? I signed up a few hours ago myself. Thanks

TrueRent.com gets the job done, it's all web based and free. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here