san Antonio realtor?

7 Replies

hey all, trying to build a network of a realtor, wholesalers, attorney, gc's and other rei. I am hoping to buy a fix and flip soon. Anyone recommend an awesome realtor that doesn't mind searching for that great deal. I love in floresville but will also do deals around san Antonio. 

This post has been removed.

hey Chris,

Have you found any realtors in the San Antonio area?

Im also looking to build that list:) 

I'm a Realtor; investor-focused obviously..else I wouldn't be here :-)

Hey Christopher,

First welcome to BP. 

As I am sure you know, there are a bunch of people from all over that can help with networking and pass along contacts. Probably the first thing to do though is find a property. That is the hard part. The really good deals are never going to make it to the MLS. You will find them from having breakfast at one of the local diners or coffee shops. Talk with waiters, waitresses, other locals who might know of someone who NEEDS to get out of their home. THAT is where you will find a deal.

Once you get something under contract you have 20 or 30 days to close. During that time you will call a few contractors to give you prices and talk over repairs with them. Since you are handyman, you will probably be able to do most of the work anyway. I know that a bunch of people tell you to BUILD YOUR NETWORK, but really you should be out networking with other investors and tracking down leads to potential deals. It is really a numbers game, when you go and actually talk with enough distressed owners you will find one who wants to sell at your price.

Spend your time trying to find a deal directly from a seller and the rest will fall into place.

Good luck and if you need some help, call, text or email me.

Yes, I agree with @Rick Pozos

Take your time with it and everything will fall into place! From now until about March it will be a buyers market, and from there all hell will break lose! The market seems to REALLY get hot between the May-August months. Full price offers dont cut it sometimes. Just be patient and dont rush into anything. Also, begin speaking to lenders if you plan on financing so you can get a feel for the numbers and what there requirements might be at the time. 

Hope this helps buddy! Let me know if there is anything i can do for you

-Tony

This post has been removed.

We're newbies, so can't offer any advice.  But, we can say, "best of luck and we wish you lots of success!".

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here